Old November 30th 03, 05:51 PM
Rich Selmon

Hi,

You don't need the nude patch to have dawn dress down. Just make a copy of
the fairy.exe and rename it quake3.exe and then try 3dmark03.exe for an
interesting surprise....

Rich S.

"Henry" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Open gl wrapper he http://www.rage3d.com/content/articles/atidawning/
Dawn Demo he http://www.nvidia.com/object/demo_dawn.html
Nude Patch he http://www.gamershell.com/download_3899.shtml

You also have to download atioglxx.dll. I can't find that at the moment.
Maybe someone can post a working link.
Install the demo, copy open gl wrapper to c:\program files\nvidia
corporation\nvidia demos\dawn directory.
Copy the atioglxx.dll to the same directory. Run the nude patch if you

want
and watch.
P.S. The link to the open gl wrapper worked last night, did not work

later
that night, but worked this morning, so it may be hit and miss.

Henry

"Zulu" wrote in message
Henry wrote:
Thank you. I did a google and found the two files. The opengl32.dll
was fairly hard to find, a lot of links to the rage3d web site were
broken, but I finally managed to find it. It really looks good.

Do you still have/ remember the links?

Zulu