Old March 14th 21, 07:50 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Mark Lloyd[_6_]

Default Why is this HDD so small?

On 3/13/21 3:01 PM, Ken Blake wrote:

[snip]

As far as I'm concerned, Amazon is completely reputable. I buy many
things from them--probably somewhere around 100 a year--and I've never
had a problem, except once when a product I expected to receive never
arrived. Amazon not only refunded what I had paid, but also gave me a
credit ($10, If I remember correctly).

I have occasionally has problems with Amazon orders (such as a router
that arrived dead), put always got good customer service.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Time that I enjoy wasting is not wasted time" -- T.S.Eliot