Old September 28th 08, 01:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
SantaClaus

Default Geoforce GT 600: can it work with DirectX 6 games?

Hi all,

I have a PC with a geoforce GT 600 video card, and Windows XP 32 bit.
The videocard works fine, and Direct X 9 games run ok.

However, I tried to install Worms Armageddon, an old title which
requires Direct X 6, and it doesn't work: the game starts, but the
colours soon get all messed up and the games freezes.

Can it be a compatibility issue with DX6? Does my graphics card
support DX6? Is there anything I can do?

Thanks!