Old December 10th 18, 02:24 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Dropped "Full"-DVI-I vs DVI-D-support-only for GT 1030 ispainfull/mistake. (Thx to convertors still interesting though)

Oh I was wrong about this/confused. The HDMI to VGA converter was limited to 1920x1080 which is a non issue cause vga monitor is 1280x1024 or something like that.

HD monitor is 1920x1200 which single link DVI-D can do and card too:

https://gzhls.at/blob/ldb/1/6/4/a/c0...242661c293.pdf

So for now this is ok enough.

However E-VGA also has GT 1030 for sale with dual link DVI connectors and passive heat sinks so going to investigate the asus competition too =D

Bye for now,
Skybuck.