Old April 25th 07, 08:50 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
HDRDTD

Default Vista license ok for 3 pc's ?

As Barry points out, IF you buy a full copy of Vista Ultimate, then you can
use the 'Family Discount to buy two copies of Vista Home Premimum for $50
each.

Don't confuse this with the Student and Teachers Edition Of Microsoft
Office, which does allow you to install that same copy of Office on up to
three PC's.

"RnR" wrote in message ...
Since I haven't read the Vista licensing verbage, does anyone know if
I purchase Vista (perhaps Ultimate, not sure) is it legal to install
it to 3 pc's (I seem to recall Tom S. said it was but any confirmation
on this) ? Is this typical for any Vista pkg (Ultimate, business,
home) or what do I need to look for?