Old August 20th 05, 08:36 AM
Rafe

"Rafe" wrote:
Hi all,

I'm not overly computer-savvy, though I'm thinking my issue is
a video card problem.

What I'm experiencing is this: I get "fading" or "auras".
Almost like a burn in the monitor, but it isn't the monitor.
It looks like any graphic is echo'd, so to speak, to the right
of the actual graphic like a fading stamp trailing off to the
right.

This is present everywhe desktop icons, video played from
desktop, images being viewed, and in games. (it does not
happen prior to Windows welcome screen; ie, in bootup there is
no problem) I also sometimes get "lag" in games when I
shouldn't, and my screen will go solid black, then flick back
to normal.

Is this a video card problem? Perhaps faulty video RAM? Any
help would be much appreciated!

No thoughts on whether this is a vid card issue? :cry: