Old September 5th 04, 01:59 AM

I think the DAC option is for system with Intgrated Video (do you have
it?)

I do not.

If this does not work then it probably does not work with PCI video as
the primary and you should look into getting an AGP with a video tuner
BTW Dell support will not assist with this issue as it is not using
the OEM hardware

-Dwayne

Thanks a lot everyone for your help but I already did order a new AGP
card off eBay and I figured I'd just sell the PCI card there (which is
where I got it.) I got it fairly cheap; I'm sure I can get at least
the amount I spent on it. The new card I will be getting is a much
better one anyway (the one I'm gonna sell isn't even supported by ATI
anymore.) So thanks again, I spent many late LATE nights working on
this. The new one should work fine.

Dan