Old August 23rd 03, 01:04 PM
Christian Atteneder

Von: "Strontium"
Betreff: Graphic problems with Catalyst 3.6 and OpenGL (Jedi Knight

II)
Datum: Freitag, 22. August 2003 14:39

I just checked. There's a tad bit of misdirection in some of the shadows.
But, not enough to really annoy me It seemed very minimal. I'm using
the 3.6 Cat's on a 9700np.

Well, of course that a very personal opinion but it is annoying enough for
me ;-) Especially in third person (light saber) mode the shadows on Kyle
look awfull. Also shadows of enemies can be seen through walls or walkways
(that's almost a way of cheating) so I had to switch to simple shadows.
Let's wait for Cat 3.7 or higher. The only fear I have is that the problem
will also exist in JK3 which is comming soon :-(

Chris