Old August 22nd 03, 09:35 PM
Pluvious

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:32:32 +0200, "Christian Atteneder"
wrote:

Hi NG!

I just dug up Jedi Knight II and started playing it. This is so far my first
OpenGL game for a while. The last time I played it I had a Geforce 4. Now I
own a Radeon 9700 Pro and the game gives me some weird problems with the
character shadows. Not the shadows on the ground but the shadow effects on
the bodies. It's hard to explain but some polygons that are in the shadow
are bright and some polygons in the light are dark. It looks quite
irritating.
Has anyone a clue what can be done? The latest patch is already installed.
Is this a common OpenGL problem?

Thanks for your help!
Chris

There is a thread on Driverheaven that has pictures of my issue with Star Trek
Elite Force 2. I think it's the same problem you are discribing with Jedi II.

http://www.driverheaven.net/showthre...threadid=24394

Pluvious