Old August 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
Strontium

I just checked. There's a tad bit of misdirection in some of the shadows.
But, not enough to really annoy me It seemed very minimal. I'm using
the 3.6 Cat's on a 9700np.

-
Christian Atteneder stood up at show-n-tell, in
, and said:

There an option in the game menu for different "types" of shadows, I
seem to remember one looking very much worse than the other.

Yes, there are three types (None, Simple and Volumetric). It's the
volumetric one that makes the problems. I switched back to simple
shadows and now it is at least playable but it looks really bad for
todays standards.
Has anyone got the volumetric shadows in JK2 working with a Radeon and
Catalyst?

Chris

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit