Old July 11th 15, 07:27 AM posted to alt.casio,alt.comp.hardware,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Myth or Fact: Dead casio comes back alive and starts beeping

"Paul" wrote in message ...

Skybuck Flying wrote:

How can a dead casio watch, digital watch from 1990 or something... how
can it come back alive ?

"
Is it solar powered ?
"

Duh ! Ofcourse not !

But good thinking !

If it was it would have been obvious what powered it !

One of my friends in childhood did have a solar-powered watch.

Nowadays I have a kinetically powered watch... pretty cool !

The old casio had no form of "alternate-power" like the terminator =D

Just a battery.

Though this new theorie takes that into question !

I'll write a sentence that may become a famous comment/statement:

"Frankly anything can be powered if you hit it long/hard enough with
electricity/lightning" LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.