Old April 22nd 21, 02:13 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill[_42_]

Default Monitor question

On 4/21/2021 8:57 PM, Bill wrote:
On 4/21/2021 6:04 PM, Flasherly wrote:
As in
smoothly, acceptable and an enjoyable experience -- what you mentioned
about blinking subsequently after usage would certain blow at my cool.

One other observation. In my brief search, I just noticed that the
(newer?) "touchscreen" LCD monitors are using "active matrix TFT"
technology. As far as older monitors with TFT technology, it appears
to be a "buyers market"... As you mentioned, gamers call the shots!