Old April 21st 21, 10:25 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill[_42_]

Default Monitor question

On 4/21/2021 11:51 AM, Flasherly wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:21:05 -0400, Bill wrote:

The reviews vary, but are nonetheless a good point to start.

The spent a lot of time reviewing. The monitor I mentioned was
described, at least at one very extensive monitor-benchmarking website,
as best in its class for my intended usage (mostly text). Since it
offered the highest brightness (~350 candlepower), and since I have
owned no other monitors other than ones made my Dell (i.e. I trusted
them), I put it at the top of my list. A comparable one, probably
without the "Dell Monitor Manager" software, which changes the monitor
mode based of the application one is looking at, is apparently the
LG-XXX850.