Old December 13th 20, 08:27 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,alt.comp.hardware
Mark Lloyd[_6_]

Default Have you ever had a working PC that wouldn't go into the BIOSmode?

On 12/12/20 7:47 PM, Arlen Holder wrote:

[snip]

Have you ever had a working PC that wouldn't go into the BIOS mode?
o https://i.postimg.cc/GpkgdmxT/cmos01.jpg Won't go into BIOS

How did you resolve that issue?

I have an old Dell that seems to have no way to enter setup other than
to physically disconnect the hard drive (so no boot devices are available).

--
12 days until the winter celebration (Fri, Dec 25, 2020 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -- Ronald
Reagan