Old November 15th 12, 01:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Damaeus[_3_]

Default BFG Tech GeForce 7950 GTOC - PC Shutting Off - Temperature Problem?

In news:alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, "Buffalo"
posted on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:22:03 -0700 the
following:

If you have another PSU, switch it out.

I don't have enough money to have multiple computer parts lying around. I
do have OLD parts, like a couple of old motherboards. I only have one
power supply and I bought it new back in July 2012.

PSU: Thermaltake SP-850AH3CCB 850w

I got a Thermaltake because I sort of thought it was a good brand.

Damaeus