Old July 17th 19, 04:23 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Steve Hough

Default Tachi X570 has only 1 gigabit ethernetport kinda disappointing (not future-proof, no 10 GBe)

Larc laid this down on his screen :
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 03:36:45 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I saw a similar argument in another forum -
people yelling that that it should jump 10x
But what happens above 10Gbe? You get 25, 40,
50, 100, 200.... And everything else (CPU,
GPU, RAM, disk) has gradual improvements.

How much real world need is there for 10GbE in
homes yet? It might be good for bragging
rights, but little more at least until ISPs get
there.

Larc

but its just Skybuck talk, he's been doing it for
years, I'm a bit surprised the good folks on here
still fall for it.