Old July 8th 19, 07:33 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Shadow[_2_]

Default Refilling Brother HL 2240 toner cartridge

On Sun, 7 Jul 2019 19:27:29 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I refilled my Brother HL 2240 toner cartridge.

Then it started printing poorly, so I thought it needed to be refilled.

The instructions said to remove the old toner.

I assumed they meant residual toner that was leftover.

Yes, it might react with the new toner and form clumps.

That was not the case, as I bunch came out.

I lost my links to the process of refilling the toner.

I found another link, but the guy is taking half the cartridge apart and vacuuming those parts.

Google "Brother HL 2240 refill" and look at the videos

What's the deal?

Don't know about your model, but usually you only have to
clean the cylinder if it starts smudging the paper.
Otherwise, just refill.

Does anyone have some experience with that model that they could share?

Thanks,
Andy

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004