Old July 8th 19, 03:27 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Refilling Brother HL 2240 toner cartridge

I refilled my Brother HL 2240 toner cartridge.

Then it started printing poorly, so I thought it needed to be refilled.

The instructions said to remove the old toner.

I assumed they meant residual toner that was leftover.

That was not the case, as I bunch came out.

I lost my links to the process of refilling the toner.

I found another link, but the guy is taking half the cartridge apart and vacuuming those parts.

What's the deal?

Does anyone have some experience with that model that they could share?

Thanks,
Andy