Old April 4th 05, 12:08 AM
measekite

KubuntuTest wrote:

measekite wrote:

Nowhere that I could find on this website are any specifications or
descriptions of the brand of ink they sell. They just refer to
compatible ink.

Maybe we should all go to a supermarket's meat department and ask the
butcher for compatible meat. Afterall, Mad Cow meat is still compatible.

Do you ask the butcher where the meat they sell comes from? Do you insist on
seeing a birth and death certificate for the actual animal that you are
considering buying?

Try Whole Foods. They sell certified organic meat from different
countries and sources and they do identify the country of origin and the
company.

Or, like most or us - do you just put your trust in the suppliers and try it
for yourself?

And the reason for the FDA (and there are crooks their also) is to
regulate the industry. The ink industry is not important enough to
require regulation except for weights and measures and general false
advertising.