Old January 30th 06, 08:00 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt

Default ATI chipset + ATI GPU _or_ nForce chipset + nVidia GPU --Which combination performs better?

BC wrote:

....snip...

The ATI chipset seems to me analogous to a British car: you can expect
to have a few problems with it. Intel chipset: Honda. Nvidia: Toyota.

VBG
I hadnt realized that 'Lucas' also made mobo chip_sets .

Interesting.

I never had an MGB gas tank fire I couldnt survive.

Qed.