Old February 4th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Default GA-8KNXP Not Booting up

Heres whats happening My Kid has a P4S8X-X and the monitor went black
so I had a look and restarted it and it woundn't startup just stayed
black not beeps nuttin so I thought the celron 2.6 had die , So I put
the cpu in my GA-8KNXP and it started up no problem so next I tryed the
videocard I put it in my'n and the screen stayed black ( so that was it
)
Now here is the BIG Problem I put my videocard back in and the screen
stayed black no beeps nuttin the same as the P4S8X-X dead doz anyone
have a Idea whats going on ???

Is there a way to get the second BIOS kicked in on the GA-8KNXP ??

--
DND
DND's Profile: http://www.highdots.net/m17