Old January 20th 04, 06:14 AM
NDF

"Brad" wrote in message
I have bought seven nvidia based cards. I recently purchased a 5700

Ultra.
What a mistake that was. My old Geforce 3 ti 200 beats it in every game
test that I have. The Geforce 4200 that I have beats the 5700 Ultra by
about 25 to 40 percent in frames per second. I swallowed my pride and
bought an ATI 9800 Pro. The best card that I have had. It will take me

long time to go back to nividia based cards. Does any one else have this
problem? Thanks.
BTW. I have installed this 5700 Ultra in three different machines and

the
card acts the same in all three.

In the last month I have tried, an FX5200, FX5600, FX5700 Ultra, FX5900 and
Radeon 9800 Pro.

After each play with all of the above nVidia cards I was very dissapointed,
not until I installed the 9800 Pro was I satisfied.

Whilst I have an nVidia nForce II Ultra 400 motherboard and it rocks, I
would never again touch their graphics cards.