Old January 20th 04, 04:07 AM
Brad

Default 5700 ultra a dud

I have bought seven nvidia based cards. I recently purchased a 5700 Ultra.
What a mistake that was. My old Geforce 3 ti 200 beats it in every game
test that I have. The Geforce 4200 that I have beats the 5700 Ultra by
about 25 to 40 percent in frames per second. I swallowed my pride and
bought an ATI 9800 Pro. The best card that I have had. It will take me a
long time to go back to nividia based cards. Does any one else have this
problem? Thanks.
BTW. I have installed this 5700 Ultra in three different machines and the
card acts the same in all three.