Old March 10th 06, 03:49 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Default My screen turns green!

Does it happen with any game?or,with any particular game?
Check your graphic card.
Also try the microsoft.public.games news group.

regards,
S.Sengupta[MS-MVP]

Joe wrote:

I have Winxp pro SP2 and NVidia Geforce 6600 GT OC (AGP). Whenever I
play games on my computer, after 15 seconds, my screen starts flashing
green and I barely see anything else on my computer. When I exit the
game, the screen becomes normal again. I have the latest drivers. (81.98)

The problem is not the monitor. The same thing occurs on multiple monitors.

My system specs a
Asus (unknown model number) mainboard
Pentium 4 HT 2.4 GHZ
1 GB DDR SDRAM