Old December 11th 03, 05:12 PM
PublicNews

Default Want to upgrade my Prolinea 590 to fastest CPU

I have a Compaq Prolinea 590 Desktop PC that I'd like to upgrade my Pentium
1 CPU from only 120MHz to whatever the fastest speed this model can support.
I have already upgraded the BIOS to the latest version. Can someone please
tell me the fastest speed CPU this model can handle?

Can someone also send me a link to the spec. sheet and tech. info. of this
model?

Or is it worth while to upgrade using a PowerLeap module, and which one
should I use? I'd like to minimize the investment into this legacy machine
as little as possible.

Thanks.