Old August 19th 12, 05:25 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
John Larkin

Default (NVIDIA) Fan-Based-Heatsink Designs are probably wrong. (suck, don't blow ! heatfins direction)

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 08:47:26 -0700 (PDT), Flasherly
wrote:

On Aug 19, 12:12 am, John Larkin
wrote:

Right.

I've bought about every heatsink or fan imaginable, given and within,
as another mentioned, an axiomatic engineering construct concept --
'if it's done right [in the first place], it's time to [attempt] an
improvement, [if and while not in need of entirely new construction
concepts]';- time simply follows, technologically speaking, to march
upon and then past any R&D Dept., in failure aptly to communicate, if
at least not uniquely, then an underlying implementation of adequacy
pertaining to key hard and software, constructional elements coming
in, daily, across so broad a field as computers. Where, specifically,
I see you for a fit is at a coincident juncture of heatsink fins and
augmented airflow, both being common terms to common acceptance for
pragmatic practice. The argument you have placed to ally yourself as
well follows true to the same axiom: that being one, effectively, of a
quest for perpetual motion: for so long as the key component of design
efficiency is established, widely employed to a common basis of
underlying industrial acceptance, the cost factor, then, is
effectively one which requires of me nothing more, out of my pocket,
than to advance a better sense of encouragement that such benefit, you
have chosen to propose, indeed, is of worthier consideration. Stop by
anytime if you'd like to talk, John. My office is at the top of the
stairs.

Are you really John Fields?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer