Old November 16th 03, 04:40 AM
extractor

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:00:45 GMT, (Ian
Carmichael) wrote:

You didn't think that PNY was going to warrent their product till you
reached the ripe old age of 96 did you. If you bought the product on
that premis more fool you.

There is no reason not toexpect to. They plaster "Lifetime warranty"
on the box. Nothing saying except when we drop the line. Look at
crucial.com, many buy from them for the same reason lifetime warranty.
I bet if you have a 10 year old simm that died, and you called them
up, they'd be happy to replace it under warranty. I'd threaten to
report to the BBB, small claims etc., for false advertising.