Old November 11th 03, 03:27 PM
Fred

Default How long PNY service, and their warranty is very misleading.

My PNY Verto TI4200 went bad after 10 months.
I managed to get an RMA for return. Two weeks later and nothing. And no
replies about status of RMA.

All should note that the outside of their boxes says "Lifetime Warranty".
Then you get on their website and it says the "lifetime" is the lifetime of
the product while it is on the market. ??????? That means, if they no
longer sell them, you no longer have a warranty. That is misleading.
I got mine in under the wire, as it was on their website when I applied for
the RMA. Now they are gone from their new product website, so no more
warranty.

Beware PNY Verto. If you get one of this brand, be sure to get retail
extended warranty.