Old June 16th 06, 09:22 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !!! CHIEFTEC CASE power button warning !!!

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. nl...

Ok so my whole system is crap because of a crappy power button ?

Yes you ****wit retard, if you had spent your euro's wisely instead of
licking the windows at PC's4Munchies then you wouldn't have to rent out your
arse again just to sort this problem out.

Hope the ****ty power button isn't a sign of more problems to come because
of your 'great' choice of components.

My PC is still better than any Dell PC you can point and click together
and mine is still cheaper too about 500 to 1000 euro's !

So you're saying a half decent dell costs 5500 to 6000. rofl - they are when
they see you walking in.