Old October 5th 05, 10:26 PM
Impmon

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:42:34 GMT, measekite
wrote:

I AGREE THAT THEY HAVE A TENDENCY TO CLOG MORE THAN CANON PRINTERS BUT
IN THEIR DEFENSE I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED THEM FOR A YEAR WITHOUT
CLOGGING. BUT THEY DO USE EPSON OEM INK AND THEY DO PRINT EVERY DAY. I
THINK THAT IF YOU TAKE AWAY EITHER OF THOSE THEN YOU MAY EXPERIENCE
PROBLEMS.

Then explain my brother's epson 5200 that clogged right away when a
new Epson ink cart was installed. No 3rd party ink ever touched this
printer and it still clogs like crazy and was quite unuseable as
printer. The tendacy to clog Epson printer is way out of proportion
with other ink printers.

Sorry but even Epson ink does clog the printer and Epson choose not to
get this fixed permantly on their printers.

On the other brand, I've had HP ink jet printer for 2 years with mixed
OEM and 3rd party carts and refilled myself several times. The only
time they clogged is when the cart's been refilled more than a few
times and has wore itself out.

oh and check your caps lock key. TYPING IN ALL CAPS is one way to get
killfiled quickly.