Old November 13th 04, 01:59 AM
Julian Hales

"Ryan Shaner" wrote in message
news
I am interested in setting my PC up for multiple displays. Does
anyone know of any issues running multiple displays on Windows ME. In
addition, does anyone know of specific hardware that is problematic
under Windows ME. I have two NEC VGA monitors and have a Sony VAIO
computer. I'm trying to find a simple set-up that has worked for some
other people. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan Shaner

had it fine on SE, tried it on ME but thats the gaming machine and had
problems with certain games, check bios for pri AGP or PCI. can be a pain
to turn one off for games i found, but day to day was great