Old April 19th 07, 07:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Guest[_2_]

Default Is it just me...?

...Or does the latest driver for the 8800gts make the vidoe look jagged? It is clear and the visuals are clearer (I am coming from a sli 7800gt), but jagged - only in 2D. Any solutions? I just got this card today and this is my first time dealing with Evga. I usually go with MSI, but this one was cheaper. Is this a driver problem or a video card problem? Or does sli look better? The again, when I had one card, it had no jaggies. It si not horrible or anything, but it is not at least what I had. I did use drive cleaner by the way...

They also need to come out with cards that have the fan on the reverse side so that we can sli it without a problem of room...