Old June 24th 09, 01:26 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
James

Default Xpress Recovery2 problem

I did this backup when I first installed Vista with all of the drivers &
updates installed. I booted from the mb disk, backed up, and all went
fine...or so it appeared. Today I decided to test it by hitting "F9" while
in the POST screen. Nothing happened. Tried it again, and again. F9 does
nothing. The manual says I don't need to use the boot disk after I back up
the system. When I look in the disk manager, the backup is there. But F9
still does nothing. What am I missing here?