Old December 31st 05, 03:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default 7800gtx

Yah man u re'lly get bugged up when the manufaturers start reducing the
prices jus' after we buy. But if u're trying to invest in ur PC. Jus'
wait some more...Till the ultimate baby..... The 64 bit processers
arrive...Right now They're a bit costly and the sofwares are'nt much
supportive..(We HAVE got the MS 64 bit XP (os), but they still don't
have the applications like MS office etc....) It requires some time to
get mature. These 64 bit processers are just out of the range. They r
no more like the todays pc. they provide full freedom for the game
developers so that they can create games which treat pc like a console.
Right now there is only one game which has been truely made for the 64
bit processers.

And for the athlon 6400 it's just my mistake I was jus reffering to the
64 X2.