Old January 16th 04, 05:56 AM
NuT CrAcKeR

KB... Not MB

"John F" wrote in message
Yes I'm using a slotket. And actually it's a Tualatin Celeron P3 at 1.3Ghz
which I'm overclocking at 1.456Ghz. Unlike the normal Celeron's with 128MB
cache, The Tualatin has 256MB cache giving it exact specs of the P3's,
except for the Tualatin's smaller (better) core of .13 instead of
Coppermine's .18

"DaveL" wrote in message
I have an Abit ZM6 (very similar to the bh6) with a 1 gig Celeron. I

have
found that it is a good match with a GF3. But you have a 1.5 gig P3. I
think you would get better results with the GF4 ti4200. BTW, what are

you
running to get 1.5 gig? Slotket? I love that generation of Abit

boards.

Dave

"John F" wrote in message
Which card is the best performance per dollar for my Abit BH6 v1.0 ? I
believe it has AGP1x/2x at 3.3volts and I'm running a P3 processor at
~1.5Ghz. I've learned from you guys that the card has to be able to do

AGP
2x to match my
motherboard. This has to be a *budget* upgrade -I don't want to spend

cause
in a year or so I'm gonna have to upgrade the whole thing -motherboard

&
video card, and then I'll spend.
Choices a
GeForce4 Ti4200 64Mb ~$60 on Ebay
GeForce3 ~$50 on Ebay
GeForce3 Ti200 ~$40 on Ebay (THis might be the best

peformance/dollar?)
GeForce FX 5200 128Mb $55 on Pricewatch
(More?)
-AND of your choice, if you know, which brand goes down to 2x

AGP? -Thanks