Old May 14th 05, 04:38 PM
Tim S.

stephenwong wrote:
We use several dozen of Epsn C63 / C65 printer in the office under W2K
or WXP.

However, there are many users reported that there is usually in trouble
when print to C63 / C65. The error message is "Insufficient spce /
Resource" (something like that). They are always unable to print or
only print 1 or 2 pages and then stop. They have to print 3 times for
print a 3 pages document ?!

I have confirmed that user's PC has sufficient disk space and the spool
setting is in a disk with sufficient space.

We have also the Epson C60 printer but it seems it runs very smooth.

Do you guys have similar experience and could you advise how to solve ?

million thanks !!

Change where your printer spools to a different drive and also change
the size of the spool file size.....

Tim