Old February 26th 17, 03:21 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Larc[_3_]

Default MS Mouse Replacement

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 22:29:13 -0500, Bill wrote:

| SC Tom wrote:
| Well, I found one I like. It's a Logitech M705:
| https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TG75EG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
|

| The few times I've tried wireless mice, I experienced "lag" so I've
| stuck with corded mice.
| It's been a few years. Are corded mice faster (to an amount someone
| could discern?).

I recently bought my first cordless mouse (Logitech M510) and am surprised how much I
like it. There's a very tiny lag when I start using the scroll wheel, but I don't
notice any at all with the pointer. The biggest difference for me is the increased
weight. At a little over 4 1/2 oz., it's about double the weight of the corded mouse
I was using. The plus with that is I could increase the pointer speed without
feeling it's too fast.

Larc