Old March 19th 05, 03:48 PM
Augustus

"J-McC" wrote in message
I am having problems with ATI Radeon 9600LE 256mb vid card.
After several minutes use in SIMS2 game the video appears to loose
sync. The card is not being overclocked. I have looked for a
replacement video driver, all I can find are ATI Radeon 9600 pro or Se
but not LE.

Try turning off vsync in the game and see if this helps. (ctrl-shift-c then
enter vsync off) All desktop Radeon cards, from the 7000 series to the X850
series use the same unified Catalyst drivers. Current version is 5.3 from
www.ati.com. If this is what you're using, try an older version. I've seen
it run without any issues on a 9800 Pro and 8500 card.