Old March 19th 05, 05:31 AM
J-McC

Default Problem with ATI RADEON 9600 LE 256MB VID CARD AND SIMS-2

I am having problems with ATI Radeon 9600LE 256mb vid card.
After several minutes use in SIMS2 game the video appears to loose
sync. The card is not being overclocked. I have looked for a
replacement video driver, all I can find are ATI Radeon 9600 pro or Se
but not LE.
I found this printed on the actual card.
"ATI RADEON 9600 LE 256mb TV OUT DVI:11CTDV10404001264"
Can some one please give me a url to try and find drivers. The main
board is a Gigabyte c/w 1gb ram, and pent4-3.2gb.
A friend of mine has exactly the same system and exactly the same
problems so I dont think the video card is faulty.
I am running Win Xp Pro incl SP2.
TIA.
Jim McCardle