Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Big John
Forum: Printers October 22nd 08, 02:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Big John
Conflict with Excel

Arthur Entlich wrote:
Thank you for the update. I glad (for your sake) that the printer now
appears to be working, now that your activated another driver (I believe
I understand that...
Forum: Printers October 22nd 08, 02:15 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Big John
Conflict with Excel

Arthur Entlich wrote:
Hi Big John,

I just recently received some information from the MS Printing team, and
they indicated this (or a similar problem) was resolved with Vista SP 1.

Forum: Printers October 18th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Big John
Conflict with Excel

Arthur Entlich wrote:
I just reread your earlier posting, in which you indicate you cannot
reload the older driver due to it being grayed out.

You may need to uninstall the later driver...
Forum: Printers October 17th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Big John
Conflict with Excel

All I can say is that when I complained to HP that my printer was not
working after purchasing a new HP computer with Vista on it, they sent
me a CD that says "080.001.225.000 Microsoft Windows...
Forum: Printers October 16th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Big John
Conflict with Excel

I'm running an HP Photosmart C4150 printer on my HP Pavilion Laptop
with Vista (64bit).I downloaded a new driver when I got the laptop and
it seem to be running OK until the last few days (I have...
Forum: Printers January 30th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Big John
Wireless Printing

Warren Block wrote:
Synapse Syndrome wrote:
"Warren Block" wrote in message
Forum: Printers January 28th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Big John
Wireless Printing

Warren Block wrote:
Big John wrote:
I am running my Toshiba laptop on a wireless hook-up using a linksys
router but have been printing to my HP C4180...
Forum: Printers January 28th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Big John
Wireless Printing

I am running my Toshiba laptop on a wireless hook-up using a linksys
router but have been printing to my HP C4180 printer using a hard cable.
I'm sure there is a way to print wirelessly, but can't...
Forum: Printers January 26th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Big John
Photo Ink vs Regular Ink

Bob Headrick wrote:
"Big John" wrote in message
I'm running an HP C4180 which will take either a...
Forum: Printers January 25th 08, 05:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Big John
Photo Ink vs Regular Ink

I'm running an HP C4180 which will take either a standard color ink
cartridge (HP95) or a special Photo cartridge (HP99), "for brighter more
vivid photos". I just noticed that the HP99 contains...
Forum: Printers January 25th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Big John
Difference between Canon ip5300 and ip4500 ??

Bill wrote:
In article , watson6918
@sbcglobal.invalid.net says...
Synapse Syndrome wrote:
The ip4300 seems to have replaced the ip5300, and is...
Forum: Printers January 24th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By Big John
Difference between Canon ip5300 and ip4500 ??

Synapse Syndrome wrote:
The ip4300 seems to have replaced the ip5300, and is cheaper. As there are
still ip5300s for sale, I was wondering how they differ?

The specs look pretty similar on...
Forum: Printers August 13th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Big John
Difference between HpC4180 and Hp C4150?

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between an HP C4180 and the HP
C4150, other than the fact that one comes with an HP95 color cartridge
and the other with an HP93 color cartridge? Both...
Forum: Printers April 10th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Big John
Sick HP 1210v

My HP 1210v was working fine until I left it unused for a couple of months. Now
it prints fine both in black and color, but will not scan or copy. When I try to
copy, the scanner seems to be...
Forum: Printers March 21st 07, 12:28 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Big John
HP 1210 All in One

I've got an HP 1210v all-in-one that I leave at my alternate home (out in the
boonies) and it has always come through with flying colors (as well as black)
after being left unused for a month or...
Forum: Printers February 23rd 07, 05:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Big John
HP C4180 Question

I'm using an HP C4180 and am very well pleased with every aspect, so
far. However last night I tried to scan an image from a book and have it
saved to an SD card. You are supposed to be able to do...
Forum: Printers October 14th 06, 02:31 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Big John
Wireless printer

jharris1605 wrote:
I've got a computer upstairs hardwired to my wireless router and a
WiFi computer downstairs that is hardwired to my printer. Can I
print from my computer upstairs? I have...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17