Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John
Forum: Acer Computers May 30th 10, 10:41 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 8
Posted By John
Display problem Acer Aspire 5630

BillW50 wrote:
On 5/29/2010 6:09 AM, Han wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm tagging this reply on to Bill's because his is the last in the
thread at the moment. First of all, let me say...
Forum: Acer Computers May 29th 10, 11:39 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 8
Posted By John
Display problem Acer Aspire 5630

BillW50 wrote:
On 5/28/2010 11:05 AM, Ben Myers wrote:
On 5/28/2010 10:25 AM, John wrote:
The display on my 5630 is dim - not completely dark but probably
only about
30 to 40% as...
Forum: Acer Computers May 28th 10, 03:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 8
Posted By John
Display problem Acer Aspire 5630

The display on my 5630 is dim - not completely dark but probably only about
30 to 40% as bright as it used to be.

Having googled for what causes dim and dark displays in laptop screens
(after...
Forum: General April 21st 10, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By John
Need help with Acronis True Image

Jon Danniken wrote:
John wrote:
VanguardLH wrote:
Not a hardware issue, the topic of this newsgroup. This is a
software issue on the behavior of a program. For a group more
Forum: General April 21st 10, 08:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By John
Need help with Acronis True Image

VanguardLH wrote:
John wrote:

Anyone know how Acronis True Image works? I imaged my system
partition and because of the size (just over 5GB .tib file) I told
it to split the image into...
Forum: General April 20th 10, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware

John wrote:
Anyone know how Acronis True Image works? I imaged my system
partition and because of the size (just over 5GB .tib file) I told it
to split the image into two files so that they...
Forum: General April 20th 10, 02:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By John
Need help with Acronis True Image

Anyone know how Acronis True Image works? I imaged my system partition and
because of the size (just over 5GB .tib file) I told it to split the image
into two files so that they could be burned...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7