Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dragon
Forum: General September 9th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Dragon
CPU Speed Query

"kony" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 18:10:03 GMT, "Dragon"
wrote:

"kony"...
Forum: General September 9th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Dragon
CPU Speed Query

"kony" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 00:18:07 GMT, "Dragon"
wrote:

Mine is 2.8...
Forum: General September 9th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Dragon
CPU Speed Query

"Fred" wrote in message
Dragon wrote:
"Synapse Syndrome" wrote in
message...
Forum: General September 7th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Dragon
CPU Speed Query

"Synapse Syndrome" wrote in message
"Dragon" wrote in message
Forum: General September 7th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 15
Posted By Dragon
CPU Speed Query

Ok guys I am looking at a new pc amd 5000+ dual core but the speed says
2.6ghz, I thought at 5000+ this would be a lot faster as some new games need
2.8ghz minimum does the dual processor double...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 31st 07, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Dragon
New Card

ok what about the x1550 pro 512mb card, I know my processor is not brill but
I will not bother with Rainbow six but will this card help me run some of my
older games better like sims 2. I don't...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 31st 07, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Dragon
New Card

ok what about the x1550 pro 512mb card, I know my processor is not brill but
I will not bother with Rainbow six but will this card help me run some of my
older games better like sims 2. I don't...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 31st 07, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By Dragon
Confussed Now

Just read that my Radeon 9600 supports Shader Model 2.0 how can i test this
and do i need to switch the facility on in my video settings.

dave
Forum: Ati Videocards August 31st 07, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Dragon
New Card

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Dragon" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 31st 07, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Dragon
New Card

"Augustus" wrote in message
> [...]

"Dragon" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 30th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Dragon
New Card

Also been looking at the x1650 pro nice price on eBay would that be good for
me

"Dragon" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 30th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Dragon
New Card

Also been looking at the x1650 pro nice price on eBay would that be good for
me

"Dragon" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 30th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Dragon
New Card

"jdc" jdc@nowhere wrote in message
Dragon wrote:

Ok guys currently have a ATI 9600 video card and looking at upgrading to
a new one, AGP...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 30th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Dragon wrote:

Ok guys currently have a ATI 9600 video card and looking at upgrading to
a new one, AGP...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 30th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Dragon
New Card

Ok guys currently have a ATI 9600 video card and looking at upgrading to a
new one, AGP only. have been looking at both Nvidia and ATI cards and not
sure could someone give me a little advise...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 30th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Dragon
New Card

Ok guys currently have a ATI 9600 video card and looking at upgrading to a
new one, AGP only. have been looking at both Nvidia and ATI cards and not
sure could someone give me a little advise...
Forum: Printers December 6th 06, 04:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Dragon
Paper Advise Please

cheers for that

dave

"Arthur Entlich" wrote in message
If you aren't seeing any smudging or banding, it probably isn't necessary....
Forum: Printers December 5th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Dragon
Paper Advise Please

I have a Epson r200 using matte paper 120gm is it worth changing the paper
setting when printing on this paper to matte heavyweight or leave it alone,
and if so will I see a great change

cheers...
Forum: Printers November 7th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Dragon
Best Alternative

any advise please i have a r200 thats now broke and would like a cd/dvd
printer but everywhere seems now to stock the r220, what other choice do i
have guys.

the r265 doesn't support compatible...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19