Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bardman
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 14th 10, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By bardman
Off topic....looking for som Nvidia chip set drivers

Billy Smitty wrote:
Hello, I have been looking for nVIDIA ForceWare drivers (to update) the
North Bridge: nVIDIA nForce2 SPP (Crush18) chipset. My machine is old (A7n8x
Deluxe AMD Athlon XP,...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards November 10th 09, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By bardman
AMD SATA RAID DRIVER chipset hope this helps bardman

TM wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
Has anybody seen or heard when a AMD SATA RAID driver for Windows 7
will be...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards April 8th 09, 06:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 3
Posted By bardman
Sata problem

wrote:
Hi Paul.
tx for the reply. Yes i did that, i tried diff sata cables, other
power, but like i say the rie spins up. i even tried setting the drive
in sata I mode .....
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 3rd 06, 04:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By bardman
nVida 6600 256mb & Splinter Cell Games - Problem

Tecknomage wrote:
First, video specs: GeForce 6600, 256mb, nVida Forceware 91.47,
DirectX 9.0c

I play the 3 "Splinter Cell" series games:

1) "Splinter Cell"
2) "splinter Cell...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4