Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: HDI
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 4th 10, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By HDI
mouse enlarged ati 5770

On 24 dec 2009, 00:10, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:
Hi,

Is there anyone that can help me?
My mouse pointer enlarges after some time under Windows 7 and only a
reboot...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 23rd 09, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By HDI
mouse enlarged ati 5770

Hi,

Is there anyone that can help me?
My mouse pointer enlarges after some time under Windows 7 and only a
reboot helps.

When looking on the internet I saw that there was an hotfix...
Forum: General October 25th 09, 01:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By HDI
Choice grafic card

On 20 okt, 22:31, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone tell me which card is good for administative tasks, office,
internet, visual studio programming and fifa...
Forum: General October 20th 09, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By HDI
Choice grafic card

Hello,

Can anyone tell me which card is good for administative tasks, office,
internet, visual studio programming and fifa 10?

Thx
Forum: General June 28th 09, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By HDI
E7300 vs Q8200

Hi,

Which one should be better for a administrative task like office?
I thought E7300 should be a good choose but the shopkeeper said Q8200
would be better. I always thought that you had to choose a...
Forum: General February 25th 09, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 14
Posted By HDI
Connect ps/2 to EXP8661

On 25 feb, 06:43, kony wrote:
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:03:14 -0500, CBFalconer

wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:
"CBFalconer" wrote:

You can get a...
Forum: General February 23rd 09, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 14
Posted By HDI
Connect ps/2 to EXP8661

On 21 feb, 19:45, kony wrote:
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 02:02:45 -0800 (PST), HDI

wrote:
Hi,
Forum: General February 21st 09, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 14
Posted By HDI
Connect ps/2 to EXP8661

On 21 feb, 18:36, Grinder wrote:
HDI wrote:
Hi,

I want to experiment with an old computer but the manual of the
motherboard isn't so good.

It's an...
Forum: General February 21st 09, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 14
Posted By HDI
Connect ps/2 to EXP8661

Hi,

I want to experiment with an old computer but the manual of the
motherboard isn't so good.

It's an EXP8661 motherbord, you can see the layout...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 12th 08, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By HDI
Intel core 2 e4600 vs e7300

Hi,

I want tot build a new pc for running ubuntu 8.10. In my first step
I'm thinking of getting a gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L motherboard and
processor Intel core 2 duo E4600 or an Intel core 2 E7300. In...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 21st 08, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By HDI
Best buy for ubuntu

Hi,

I want to built a pc which will work with ubuntu.I don't have
experience with building pc, this are my first steps so I hope someone
can help me. There are a lot of website with best buy topics...
Forum: General November 14th 08, 10:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By HDI
CANON IR 1570F ERROR E000

Hi,

On my Canon I've got an error E000. I lost my manual and I can't find
the reason or solution for this on the Internet.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Forum: General September 26th 08, 12:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By HDI
Incorrect time log on WAP 54G

On 5 sep, 23:48, John McGaw wrote:
Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:
Hi,

I've got a linksys wirelessG access point model WAP 54G version 3.1
with firmware 3.05.

Forum: General September 8th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By HDI
brother printer drivers

On 4 sep, 19:50, Bennett Price wrote:
HDI wrote:
Hi,

When I was checking the drivers I noticed that for my brother hl-5240
there are two drivers:
Forum: General September 4th 08, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By HDI
Incorrect time log on WAP 54G

Hi,

I've got a linksys wirelessG access point model WAP 54G version 3.1
with firmware 3.05.

When I check te log the time isn't correct.

Does anyone know how to set the time?

HDI
Forum: General September 4th 08, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By HDI
brother printer drivers

Hi,

When I was checking the drivers I noticed that for my brother hl-5240
there are two drivers:
'Brother HL-5240' and 'Brother HL-5240 series'

What is the difference?

Thx
Forum: General July 25th 08, 09:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By HDI
Laptop memory errors

Hi,

I can't reistall my laptop because windows (tried with 2000 and XP)
can't load some files.

I replaced the hdd and the memory but still the same.

When I ran memtest86 I got a lot of errors. I...
Forum: General May 15th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 1
Posted By HDI
Linksys WAP54G wrong date time in log

Hi,

I've got a linksys WAP54G but when I check the log under
administration the date and time is wrong, it's still 2005.

How can I change them to the correct ones?

Thx
Forum: General April 23rd 08, 08:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 22
Posted By HDI
Can I replace my Nvidia Geforce 2 mx 200 with a new matroxmillenium G550?

On 18 apr, 21:02, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:
On 17 apr, 15:19, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:
I was looking for the 7600GS.
When you see on page 36...
Forum: General April 18th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 22
Posted By HDI
Can I replace my Nvidia Geforce 2 mx 200 with a new matroxmillenium G550?

On 17 apr, 15:19, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:
I was looking for the 7600GS.

When you see on page 36 of het manual,
Forum: General April 18th 08, 10:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware

On 17 apr, 15:19, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:
I was looking for the 7600GS.

When you see on page 36 of het manual,
Forum: General April 17th 08, 01:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 22
Posted By HDI
Can I replace my Nvidia Geforce 2 mx 200 with a new matroxmillenium G550?

On 17 apr, 14:17, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:
On 15 apr, 17:16, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:

I've looked here in the shops for passively cooled agp...
Forum: General April 17th 08, 09:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 22
Posted By HDI
Can I replace my Nvidia Geforce 2 mx 200 with a new matroxmillenium G550?

On 15 apr, 17:16, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:

I've looked here in the shops for passively cooled agp dual monitor
cards.

What do you think of these (they have to...
Forum: General April 15th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 22
Posted By HDI
Can I replace my Nvidia Geforce 2 mx 200 with a new matroxmillenium G550?

On 15 apr, 08:53, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:

I don't know what type of connectors you are looking for
in a graphics card.

I was thinking of one vga and one dvi-i...
Forum: General April 14th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 22
Posted By HDI
Can I replace my Nvidia Geforce 2 mx 200 with a new matroxmillenium G550?

On 14 apr, 17:41, Paul wrote:
HDI wrote:

Thanks for the explanation.

I tried to run cpuz but on that computer I got an windows error so I
couldn't check the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32