Showing results 1 to 25 of 210
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: deimos[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 11, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Geforce GTX 460 is a good video card?

On 1/20/2011 1:05 PM, Le Forgeron wrote:
Le 20/01/2011 19:10, nous fit lire :
Just be sure to get the 1GB non SE one. Pics of the 560 are out so that may
be...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 23rd 11, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Temperature GT240

On 1/22/2011 9:35 AM, Bill wrote:
Just changed out old card for the PNY 240 and all seems well. Not into heavy
gaming except for FSX

According to nvidia inspector the card is idling at 53-57C...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 7th 11, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By deimos[_2_]
GTS250 and Motocross Madness 2

On 1/6/2011 5:37 AM, wrote:

This is a game that I enjoyed running for many years, with many add-in
tracks, etc. It worked GREAT on my Dell 610 machine but now on the
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 1st 11, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Q&D graphics benchmark?

On 12/31/2010 1:20 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:
Hi folks.

I've decided that I *really* have to sort out my collection of crap...
errrr.... my computers and parts. Therefore I'm building as many...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 11th 10, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Problems with 260.99?

On 11/10/2010 10:05 AM, Terry Pinnell wrote:
Terry wrote:

Terry wrote:

A couple of weeks ago I upgraded my VERY...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 12th 10, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By deimos[_2_]
6xxx doesn't work anymore in linux, while in windows it is fine

On 10/11/2010 4:14 PM, wrote:
writes:

Try a live bootable Linux CD and see if that works, i.e. boots into a
graphical screen.

i received the same...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 31st 10, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By deimos[_2_]
9800 gt

On 8/29/2010 5:34 AM, Bill wrote:
Ok gurus need a little help
OEM8800GTS dying and would prefer a single slot 9 inch card
Seems the 9800GT would be closest to buy.
What's a good...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 28th 10, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By deimos[_2_]
NVIDIA GeForce9600m GT not recognized after installing Windows7

On 8/28/2010 4:09 AM, Peter Damgaard Brusendorff wrote:
Hello Everyone.

i have a FujitzuSiemens Notebook Amilo Xi 3650 with two Graphic cards:

- A NVIDIA Geforce 9600M GT, and
- A Mobile...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 10th 10, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By deimos[_2_]
PSU for 470

On 7/10/2010 1:44 PM, Thomas Andersson wrote:
Hi!

Any suggestions on size of a PSU for a system with a i750 cpu and a 470GTX
graphics card, say 4hds, dvd/rw, mobo and a pci soundcard? Some...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 7th 10, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Dell with GTS240

On 6/7/2010 12:42 AM, Bill wrote:
I will call again maybe get a better tech person, but I am interested in 2
x DVI not so much HDMI

Thanks
Bill

"First of wrote in...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 19th 10, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By deimos[_2_]
I WANT A FRIGGIN GTX295!!!

On 5/18/2010 3:57 PM, Rob wrote:
I'm an engineer, not a game player, damnit! My current machine has a
humble yet lovable FX5900 agp4x in it and I'm ready to build a new
workstation based on...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 18th 10, 11:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Galaxy Single-Slot GTX470

On 5/17/2010 9:49 PM, First of One wrote:
No idea how hot it gets under load...
http://www.donanimhaber.com/Galaxy_tek_slot_tasarimli_GeForce_GTX_470_modelini_hazirliyor-20095.htm

Not to sound...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 13th 10, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Need help with picking a video card for Dimension 8200

On 5/12/2010 4:48 PM, Larry wrote:
Have a old dell dim8200 1.9mhz with a Nvidia geforce 3 ti 200 64mb winxp
sp3. Looking to upgrade to a better card,until i can get a new system.Not
much of a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 10, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By deimos[_2_]
VGA problems

On 5/4/2010 12:01 PM, touch wrote:
I have a ASUS laptop running Vista Home Premium, 64 bit OS.
NVIDA GE Force 9500 M GS Video

I can no longer connect my laptop to my TV.
In the past I just...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 23rd 10, 10:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By deimos[_2_]
need a riser card for pcie16

On 4/20/2010 1:01 PM, tonyk wrote:
Have a small Dell, need a riser card for my pcie vid card. Any
recomendations?

TonyK

You've intrigued me. I didn't know these things were used...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 3rd 10, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Off topic....looking for som Nvidia chip set drivers

On 4/1/2010 8:44 AM, Billy Smitty wrote:
Hello, I have been looking for nVIDIA ForceWare drivers (to update) the
North Bridge: nVIDIA nForce2 SPP (Crush18) chipset. My machine is old (A7n8x
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 10th 10, 12:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By deimos[_2_]
GTX 480 Unigine and 3D Vision Surround Demo (GF100)

On 3/8/2010 4:56 PM, First of One wrote:
Cool. Good to see nVidia upping the immersion factor with 3D surround. It
remains to be seen whether a single GTX 480 will have the horsepower to
drive...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 24th 10, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By deimos[_2_]
pci-e x16 ver 1.0a mobo

On 2/22/2010 5:00 PM, ken wrote:
i have a mobo with a pci-e x16 slot ver 1.0a

was wondering what would be the best graphic card for
that mobo.
i have a nividia 8400gs pci at present.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 18th 10, 01:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Are there any reasons upgrading nVidia GeForce driver v191.07if a GTS250 is used ?

On 2/16/2010 12:28 AM, Steve wrote:
In , deimos@localhost says...

On 2/15/2010 4:00 AM, Peter Dassow wrote:
I am using a MSI GTS250 with 1Meg and I'm...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 16th 10, 04:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Are there any reasons upgrading nVidia GeForce driver v191.07if a GTS250 is used ?

On 2/15/2010 4:00 AM, Peter Dassow wrote:
I am using a MSI GTS250 with 1Meg and I'm pretty satisfied with the
results (also compared to my former ATI HD5770 try). I am using now
nVidia 191.07...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 9th 10, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Different Nvidia cards in same machine

On 2/8/2010 9:44 AM, Thomas Andersson wrote:
Hi!

I currently have a 7800GTX w. TV-out and is looking to buy a 260GTX but have
a hard time finding a Core 216 with TV-Out I like.
My question...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 10, 10:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By deimos[_2_]
nvidia geforce 7600 gt Time to upgrade

On 1/21/2010 6:35 PM, Mary Hanna wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:30:58 -0600, deimosdeimos@localhost wrote:

On 1/21/2010 8:33 AM, alo wrote:
Hello...

Just built a new comp for...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 10, 12:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By deimos[_2_]
nvidia geforce 7600 gt Time to upgrade

On 1/21/2010 8:33 AM, alo wrote:
Hello...

Just built a new comp for windows 7 and would like any recommendations
for upgrading my PCI card (nvidia geforce 7600 gt) A mid priced card,
say...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 30th 09, 12:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Weird experience with GTX 275

On 12/29/2009 9:48 AM, Augustus wrote:

"johns" wrote in message
I posted about this on the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 9th 09, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By deimos[_2_]
Best Nvidia Card for Gaming?

Tom Lake wrote:
I'm looking for the best Nvidia card for gaming given the constraint of
a 475 Watt power supply. I have room in the
Dell XPS 9000 case for a full-length, two slot card. I'm...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 210