Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: name[_2_]
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 15th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By name[_2_]
A8N SLI

"Jan Arkesteijn" wrote in message

"name" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 14th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By name[_2_]
A8N SLI

"Jan Arkesteijn" wrote in message

"Charlie Hoffpauir" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 14th 08, 02:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By name[_2_]
A8N SLI

This board has 2 PCIe slots and it seems that only the blue PCIe slot can be
used for a single video card and both slots can only be used for an SLI
configuration. Is there any way to use both...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 2nd 07, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By name[_2_]
Mobo Recommendation

Maybe, maybe not. As I said and after doing some more research for my
needs, I'd rather save a few bucks and go with AMD. For midrange, a X2 6000
or 6400 is comparable to a E67xx or E68xx. When...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 23rd 07, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By name[_2_]
Mobo Recommendation

I need an AM2 mobo recommendation.
I'm a PC tech, I don't need SLI (I'm not a gamer), but I overclock, need
only one PATA header,I'd like 6 SATA headers, the latest NVIDIA chipset and
the onboard...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5