Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 1.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tx2
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 25th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 2
Posted By Tx2
Computer supplies and delivery companies

In article
Geoff Briggs,
thought we might be interested in the following...

Does anyone know of any reputable...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 17th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 22
Posted By Tx2
NOT a bargain, more of a warning!

In article , thought we
might be interested in the following...

Yes, perhaps you were lucky, but did you notice the trick?
YOU had to fix the...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 17th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 22
Posted By Tx2
NOT a bargain, more of a warning!

In article , thought we
might be interested in the following...

[...]

The ink cartridges for their 'free' printers cost more than a new printer,
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 17th 07, 05:02 PM Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 22
Posted By Tx2
NOT a bargain, more of a warning!

In article ,
thought we might be interested in the following...

[...]

Very happy, really. Not to mention pleasantly...
Forum: Webcams January 7th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 1
Posted By Tx2
Yes, another streaming web cam question!

In article ,
thought we might be interested in
the following...

I am using the code below in a very basic web...
Forum: Webcams January 7th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 6
Posted By Tx2
Security cams - remote access

In article ,
thought we might be interested in the following...

I want to set three or four webcams in a vacation home so that I...
Forum: Webcams January 7th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Replies: 1
Posted By Tx2
Yes, another streaming web cam question!

I am using the code below in a very basic web page i am testing to view
streaming video from a web cam. I've deliberately omitted the IP and
port.

The encoder (WME) is streaming at 58Kbps 160 x...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 5th 07, 08:17 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Tx2
Does anyone have a UK office number for Dell?

In article , rde42
@spamcop.net thought we might be interested in the following...

See the thread "Has anyone else ordered....". He started a new...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors January 5th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Tx2
Does anyone have a UK office number for Dell?

In article ,
thought we might be interested in the following...

Ta, yes, all sorted! I'm damn lucky I kept those screenshots! You can't...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors December 30th 06, 05:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 45
Posted By Tx2
How long before CPU fries

In article ,
thought we might be interested in the following...

[...]

A hole through the motherboard and table below - joke.

I...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors December 30th 06, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 45
Posted By Tx2
How long before CPU fries

In article ,
thought we might be interested in the following...

That was soooo fake

why?

--
Newsreader - Gravity 2.70b...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 22nd 06, 12:58 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors

"Paul" wrote in message

At the moment the site is live and we can process orders but yes
problems exsist. I...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 21st 06, 02:29 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 43
Posted By Tx2
ebuyer

"Paul" wrote in message

Hi, i noticed ebuyers site is not loading the images but everything
else seams ok to...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 21st 06, 12:10 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 43
Posted By Tx2
ebuyer

"Poldie" wrote in message

Are they still going? The site (www.ebuyer.co.uk) doesn't seem to be
up - I can't even...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors October 19th 06, 08:13 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 5
Posted By Tx2
PC World ad

"BORG" wrote in message

No PC World near me. I was hoping Currys would price match it

Don't PC World's latest round of...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors September 17th 06, 12:03 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 8
Posted By Tx2
WARNING: You'll be ill-advised to deal with XCASE.

"Sylvain VAN DER WALDE" wrote in message
"scorpio18" wrote in message
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 7th 06, 05:29 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 10
Posted By Tx2
the best online retailers

"peter" wrote in message

What courier do SVP use?

They seem to have a variety of options, dependant, I guess,...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 5th 06, 07:27 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 15
Posted By Tx2
PC Giant BUYER BEWARE

"Steve" wrote in message

If you buy here, you are an idiot like me. :-(

This is getting worse for you. I just went to...
Forum: General August 5th 06, 12:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Replies: 287
Posted By Tx2
Typical mains power for mid-range PC?

"Phat Bytestard" wrote in message

I KNOW how to characterize an operating circuit using IR...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors August 5th 06, 12:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,alt.engineering.electrical
Replies: 290
Posted By Tx2
Typical mains power for mid-range PC?

"Phat Bytestard" wrote in message

I KNOW how to characterize an operating circuit using IR...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors August 1st 06, 06:11 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 29
Posted By Tx2
Another Bad Experience at PC World

"Conor" wrote in message

Credit cards are mostly for poor people who have no money.

I pay my credit cards off...
Forum: UK Computer Vendors July 31st 06, 05:31 PM Posted to uk.comp.vendors
Replies: 29
Posted By Tx2
Another Bad Experience at PC World

"Rob S" wrote in message

Sorry I didn't read the rest of your post - a bit daunting with no breaks.
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22