Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 1.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shaun
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 12th 11, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.computer,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 20
Posted By Shaun
where to get WordPad for Windows 98?

"Mike Easter" wrote in message ...

Shaun wrote:

Paul

You could check electronic recycling depots, that is where your OLD
computer belongs.

Shaun
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 14th 11, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 1
Posted By Shaun
I nominate Skybuck - Flying for a future Darwin Award.

This guy is sooooo stupid, he will likely accidentally kill himself in the
near future doing something only a complete idiot would do.

Please see:

http://www.darwinawards.com/

This web site will...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 9th 11, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Shaun
54% Buy Rate

"Metspitzer" wrote in message...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 9th 11, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.computer,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 20
Posted By Shaun
where to get WordPad for Windows 98?

"Paul" wrote in message ...

t@t@. wrote:
I'm trying to find WordPad for Windows 98. Is it version 3.0? I tried at
the
Microsoft site and couldn't find...
Forum: General June 5th 11, 09:31 PM Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.pets.cats,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 13
Posted By Shaun
I would like to apologize to the world for being from the American territories.

"Glenn Wright" wrote in message ...

America (or, to deflate the American ego, "the United States part of
America") has destroyed everything it has touched, and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 5th 11, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Shaun
Existing C: Drive and a new system

"Omicron" wrote in message

Hello all,
Can I take an existing C: drive running Windows 7 32-bit and place it
into a brand...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 2nd 11, 06:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 59
Posted By Shaun
I apologize to Shaun on the false "SkyBuck Morph" accusation

"Nobody (Revisited)" wrote in message

On 5/27/2011 4:58 PM, Shaun wrote:

"mikea" wrote in message ...
In...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 28th 11, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By Shaun
RAM Question

"Paul" wrote in message ...

Craig Coope wrote:
Can I use this RAM

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/247678

In this mobo?

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/267772
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 28th 11, 05:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 47
Posted By Shaun
Grounding and lightning.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

Hello,

Hopefully this will be my last question to "research" and determine if I
want to ground my...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 28th 11, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,free.UseNet
Replies: 3
Posted By Shaun
"Nobody Revisited" is a lousy TROLL

"John Doe" wrote in message

"Shaun" spam nomail.com wrote:

Nobody Revisited is a ****ing useless troll and a ****
disturber...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 28th 11, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 59
Posted By Shaun
I NOW OFFICIALY HATE AMD

"mikea" wrote in message ...

In alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus Shaun wrote:

Bye,
Skybuck.

Stop GodsDamnit Morphing so I can killfile you...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 28th 11, 12:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Shaun
"Nobody Revisited" is a lousy TROLL

Nobody Revisited is a ****ing useless troll and a **** disturber that is
trying to give me a bad name.

I am not Skybuck Flying, we are two separate people living is different
parts of the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 27th 11, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 0
Posted By Shaun
Correction: Shaun is not skybuck

Hello everyone,

Nobody posted some bull**** that I was skybuck, this is not true, we are two
separate people. If you don't believe me then check the message headers and
you will see.

thank...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 26th 11, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 8
Posted By Shaun
Reset Switch GND, RESET#, brown, white

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

Hello,

ASRock's motherboard 939A790GMH mentions the following in the quick
installation...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 26th 11, 10:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 59
Posted By Shaun
I NOW OFFICIALY HATE AMD

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

Ok,

I think I love AMD now again ! ;) =D

There stock cooler and stock fan are real easy to clean...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 23rd 11, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 59
Posted By Shaun
I NOW OFFICIALY HATE AMD

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

No idea who you writing too.

I can be short:

Assumption is the mother of all ****ups.

Demand...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 22nd 11, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 18
Posted By Shaun
Personal Dust Sucker

"FatBytestard" wrote in message

On Sat, 21 May 2011 17:29:41 -0500, "Shaun" wrote:

Again, I'm not insulting you, I'm giving...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 22nd 11, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 59
Posted By Shaun
I NOW OFFICIALY HATE AMD

"John Larkin" wrote in message

On Fri, 20 May 2011 11:07:13 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

I check AMD X2 3800+...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 21st 11, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 18
Posted By Shaun
Personal Dust Sucker

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

Now that I think about it some more this design has simalarities with "water
cooling systems"...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 21st 11, 08:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 36
Posted By Shaun
Why is PC chassis put on voltage when earth/ground wire is missing ?!? - correction

"Shaun" wrote in message ...

"Hal" wrote in message

Knip----

Seasonic S12 600 watt manual:
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 21st 11, 08:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design

"Shaun" wrote in message ...

"Hal" wrote in message

Knip----

Seasonic S12 600 watt manual:
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 21st 11, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design

"Hal" wrote in message

Knip----

Seasonic S12 600 watt manual:

http://www.seasonicusa.com/images/BrochureManuals/NewS12Manual1.pdf

Forum: Asus Motherboards May 21st 11, 08:03 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design

"Hal" wrote in message

Knip----

Seasonic S12 600 watt manual:

http://www.seasonicusa.com/images/BrochureManuals/NewS12Manual1.pdf

Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 21st 11, 06:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 18
Posted By Shaun
Idea: Personal Dust Sucker

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

Hello,

I suspect my presence near the Personal Computer is probably causing a lot
of dust to be...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 19th 11, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 6
Posted By Shaun
How does volt feel ? How does ampere feel ?

"John Larkin" wrote in message

On Mon, 16 May 2011 04:50:54 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

Hello,

I saw somebody...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36