Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul[_5_]
Forum: Dell Computers April 16th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 21
Posted By Paul[_5_]
Second drive for Vista

"Barry Watzman" wrote in message
news:46236ae1$0$9903 " If at all possible, install Vista on a separate hard
drive and keep your current drive, in case you don't like...
Forum: Dell Computers April 10th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul[_5_]
Dell has bios update for Vista?

Ahh, have to see when the site descriptions are back up, if that's the case
luckly I have the 7600GT and haven't had a problem using nVidia's Vista
drivers so if only concerns the 7300le that...
Forum: Dell Computers April 10th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul[_5_]
Dell has bios update for Vista?

Man I always have such good timing... Thx Tom, You know anything about why
they are updating the bios on newer dimension PCs??

"Tom Scales" wrote in message...
Forum: Dell Computers April 10th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul[_5_]
Dell has bios update for Vista?

I just went to Drivers and Dowloads for my system on Dell's site and changed
my info letting it know I have Vista now and there was a list of new
downloads listed for my PC, one which has me...
Forum: Dell Computers April 9th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul[_5_]
Vista is up a running here..

Been running Vista for almost a week now and no hardware or software
problems, actually been using it for everything from word processing to
online gaming with UT 2004. Also CS2 photo work, music...
Forum: Dell Computers April 9th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 14
Posted By Paul[_5_]
Dell vs HP

"Tom Scales" wrote in message
" Compare the HP to an XPS 410 or a closer comparison is the Dimension
E520."

Now that I...
Forum: Dell Computers April 9th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 14
Posted By Paul[_5_]
Dell vs HP

I sure miss the days when I could afford either of those. Ahh but now I
have tuitions, mortgages, car payments, teenagers car insurance, ect ect..
depressing huh :) But back to your problems lol,...
Forum: Dell Computers April 9th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 61
Posted By Paul[_5_]
dell vista upgrade license?

WOW I can't believe different versions of "is it illegal to install Vista
on?" keep popping up... But this one seems to be pushing the envelope a
bit.. My opinion, dual boot is perfectly legal,...
Forum: Dell Computers April 6th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul[_5_]
It's alive!!! (and not)

Did you get Memory Parity Error messages?? My money is on a bad
Motherboard...

"Tom Scales" wrote in message
As a last...
Forum: Dell Computers April 5th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul[_5_]
Vista is up a running here..

Actually C & F but doesn't matter since which ever boots up as the main HD
becomes C, dual booting using bios as my switch. Working just fine..

"Bill" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10