Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 1.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards December 28th 09, 05:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard
16 slot memory Gigabyte board

Guys is there anyone here with experience of the GA-3CESC dual Opteron
board that is capable of taking 16 strips of 4G ram?

Cheers

Richard
--
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 13th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5

In his posting of Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Jestershead writes

"Richard" wrote in message
I need to take some stuff of a SATA2 drive from...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 13th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard
AV8 and swapping SATA drives

I need to take some stuff of a SATA2 drive from another machine that has
start-up problems. I have unplugged the number 2 drive from the AV8
board (which is only SATA1 capable) computer and...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 8th 06, 01:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard
A8V and SATA 1 unexpected problem

In his posting of Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Andy writes
snip

Soooo what is the best course of action with this board for selecting
Ethernet drivers Please? Just tried to do it again by...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 7th 06, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard
A8V and SATA 1 unexpected problem

In his posting of Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Paul writes
snip

The only problem I am aware of, is the Marvell v8.35.2.3 driver
for the 88E8001 Ethernet was causing system freezes. I believe
other driver...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 7th 06, 11:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard
A8V and SATA 1 unexpected problem

In his posting of Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Richard writes
Following getting this computer up and running both SATA drives on Win
2k I found the Ethernet controller and USB devices were showing up in...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 7th 06, 10:54 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard
A8V and SATA 1 unexpected problem

Following getting this computer up and running both SATA drives on Win
2k I found the Ethernet controller and USB devices were showing up in
device manager with the yellow question mark and...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 6th 06, 09:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard
A8V and SATA 1 recognition problems...UGH

In his posting of Fri, 6 Oct 2006, Homer J. Simpson writes
snip

This has all taken me ages and been the cause of huge frustration. The
new box was built to improve my office efficiency so...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 6th 06, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard
A8V and SATA 1 recognition problems...UGH

In his posting of Thu, 5 Oct 2006, ChrisC writes
Hi, unzip the most recent hyperion pro then just select all of the contents
of the drvdisk directory and copy them across to your floppy disc. See...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 5th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard
A8V and SATA 1 recognition problems...UGH

In his posting of Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Homer J. Simpson writes
snip

Download and install the latest drivers from VIA Arena's web...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 4th 06, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard
A8V and SATA 1 recognition problems...UGH

Board is fine on Win200Pro but with a IDE drive, however I bought a WD
Raptor SATA 1 for OS drive and a Seagate SATA 1 for storage and I cannot
get either accepted by the OS although both together...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11